Monday, February 28, 2011

Also Available In...


I've had this picture for so long in my "Snapshots of a Blog" folder (where I keep all my inspiration for these). I think it's creative and very inventive.

Some days I feel like I can't do anything right, other days seem perfect. But most of all I hate those in between days where you don't know if you really messed up or if it doesn't matter one way or the other. I don't know what I'm feeling. Have you ever felt so many emotions that whenever you try to put it into words you come up blank? That's the issue. Kind of.

I went back to school today. Back to polo shirts and plaid skirts. It was as dull as a clambake. I hate my government class most. I would rather become an anarchist than finish this class. I love seeing my friends though after the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment