Thursday, February 24, 2011

Half way through the middle

I would like to take this time during my vacation to introduce you to a few of my favorite shows that are currently on air. I have a lot more than this but these are the ones that just the thought of them can make me laugh.

Yes, the Big Bang Theory. I have been watching this show since the very first episode. I even will watch the reruns in between seasons. There is not a single character that I do not like. They deserve that Emmy more than anyone and I am proud of all of them for getting it. I love Sheldon so much! Bazinga!

The Middle. They are hilarious. It's got Scrubs' Neil Flynn as the dad who is marvelous and Everybody Loves Raymond's Patricia Heaton who I have missed for far too long. Brick is my favorite character most likely in this show. It's really great. To be understated.

No comments:

Post a Comment